Best gives young people between the ages of 4 and 18 the best possible introduction to the theatre. As well as classes in acting, dancing and singing, Best can help teach confidence, self-discipline and communication skills that are as useful in life as they are on the stage.
Our aims are the same as when we set up in 1998:
- To offer the best theatre arts training possible
- To provide a caring, relaxed and fun environment where children have the opportunity to realise their individual potential as well as learning to value team work
- To build a relationship with each student and their parents, and to provide them with attention tailored to their needs
- To treat all students equally
- To deliver excellence in every area
Our success in achieving these aims means we enjoy an unrivalled reputation for the quality of the training and pastoral care that we provide - we often hear that schools have noticed a positive difference in children who have attended Best.
Our reputation means that we are able to attract high calibre theatre professionals to work with us. All have excellent references, and have been fully police checked. We are also OFSTED registered and able to accept Childcare Vouchers towards our fees. Our term-time and holiday schools take place inside in venues that have been carefully selected for the quality of facilities, security and location.
We are proud of what Best has become, and want to share it with everyone who is associated with us. If you want to experience the unique buzz that Best creates, come and see us in action - we look forward to welcoming you!
Annette Holland & David Bevan
P.S. Click here to be taken to our YouTube channel where we have loads of videos!!